Microsoft SharePoint 2013
Step by StepBook - 2013
A guide to Microsoft SharePoint 2013 covers such topics as setting up a team site, capturing and organizing content into libraries, using blogs and wikis, and automating business processes.
Ingram Publishing Services
The smart way to learn Microsoft SharePoint 2013—one step at a time!
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to boost team collaboration with SharePoint 2013. With Step by Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Customize your team site’s layout, features, and apps
- Manage and share ideas, documents, and data
- Capture and organize content into lists and libraries
- Automate business processes with built-in workflows
- Use social features to communicate and collaborate
- Publish content using enhanced web content management