Copenhagen Day by DayBook - 2017
Offers guidance for exploring the city in one, two, or three days, and shares thematic tours, walking tours, bulleted maps, and recommendations for shopping, restaurants, hotels, and nightlife.
Copenhagen, sometimes referred to as a "fairytale place", is surely among the most delightful cities of Europe. The home of Hans Christian Anderson, and the location of the world-famous "Tivoli Gardens", which so inspired Walt Disney, it is one of the most heavily-visited destinations on the continent, attracting many millions of visitors each year.
With this handy, pocket-sized, and thoroughly revised guidebook in hand, travelers will be able to organize their time in the smartest manner possible.
The book contains:
- Full color throughout with hundreds of photos and dozens of maps
- Sample one-, two and three-day itineraries and thematic itineraries for families, art and architecture lovers and those in search of “royal Copenhagen” or Hans Christian Anderson sights.
- Neighborhood walks and rewarding day trips from the city
- Star ratings for all hotels, restaurants, and attractions that steer readers to the city’s best finds
- Exact pricing so there’s never any guessing
- Tear-resistant foldout map in a handy, re-closable plastic wallet and bulleted maps throughout that lead the read through the city .
To do all this, we have called upon the considerable talents of Chris Peacock, who lives in Copenhagen and has written extensively about all things Scandinavian. Chris has more than a decade of experience in travel journalism and is a former contributing editor for National Geographic Traveller and ABTA Magazine in the UK. In addition to being responsible for our Copenhagen Day by Day, he produces numerous articles and reviews of Scandinavian travel for leading newspapers, magazines and websites.