NOLO'S ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO DIVORCEBook - 2018
Presents a step-by-step guide through every aspect of the divorce process and includes updated information on foreclosure and debt issues. Original.
Ingram Publishing Services
Nolo’s Essential Guide to Divorce is just that—the one guide that anyone going through a divorce should have. It’s thorough, easy-to-understand, and up to date. The focus on avoiding conflict will help readers divorce with as much dignity and as little difficulty as possible, and can help preserve long-term relations.
Divorce guidance you can count on
Divorce is never easy, but with the information in Nolo’s Essential Guide to Divorce, you can make the process as simple, inexpensive, and conflict-free as possible.
With compassion and expertise, family law attorney Emily Doskow explains how to make divorce less painful by helping you:
- understand the divorce process
- minimize day-to-day conflict with your spouse
- work with lawyers or mediators without breaking the bank
- avoid costly, exhausting court battles, and
- stay calm and make good decisions.
You’ll learn about your legal rights and options for resolving tough divorce-related issues, including:
- child support and custody
- property division, and
- drafting a marital settlement agreement.
The 7th edition is completely updated with the latest state rules on divorce, such as property division and grounds for divorce.